The Oracle GoldenGate Foundation Suite product development team is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 18.104.22.168.0 & Oracle GoldenGate Studio 22.214.171.124.0.
Oracle GoldenGate Foundation Suite is a set of advanced management tools for managing GoldenGate life-cycle in the enterprise. Oracle GoldenGate’s premium management tools include GoldenGate Studio, GoldenGate Management Pack and GoldenGate Veridata. It helps in life-cycle management areas such as design, development, deployment, testing, monitoring, administration and governance across various teams.
What’s New in Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 126.96.36.199.0?
- Generate Repair SQL file for Oracle database
- Repository Purge data
- DBCS, ADW, ATP Cloud services certified for comparison end-points
- Oracle on-premises database 19.3 certified for comparison end-points, and repository
- SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017 certified for repository
What’s New in Oracle GoldenGate Studio 188.8.131.52.0?
- View and edit the big data property files
- Provide access to view the parameter, report and error log files
- Reverse engineering supports the SQLEXEC parameter
- Parameter, report files path can be set through property inspector
- Certification of GoldenGate 19.1 Classic
- Oracle DBCS 18.3, on-premises database 184.108.40.206, 18, 19.1 certified as a source, target, and RCU.
More Information on Oracle GoldenGate Veridata & Studio 220.127.116.11.0
- Download Oracle GoldenGate Veridata, Studio 18.104.22.168.0 from OSDC or OTN
- Documentation for Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 22.214.171.124.0
- Documentation for Oracle GoldenGate Studio 126.96.36.199.0
- Certification Matrix for Oracle GoldenGate Veridata, Studio 188.8.131.52.0
- Installing and Configuring Oracle GoldenGate Veridata 184.108.40.206.0
- Using the Oracle GoldenGate Veridata Command-line Utilities
- Connecting Oracle GoldenGate Veridata to Autonomous Database
- Oracle Data Integration Blog